Sunday, July 14, 2013

Family of 4 month 1

We all survived Oliver's first month of life. He has fit right into our little family. Lilly has adjusted so well to her new brother. I am so grateful to have them close in age because she really could care less that  her time is shared with him. She still loves him so much giving him hugs and kisses every chance she gets. And she always checks on him when he is sleeping and gets very concerned when he cries. I can't believe it has been a month already! Oliver at 1 month-still eats, sleeps, and poops. That pretty much sums him up. As for Lilly, she can say about ten words, is walking, almost running, everywhere and is SO much fun! She is making Bryce and I laugh constantly. Now for some pictures:















1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet Oliver. He is sooo precious. And I love the pic of Lily in her swim diaper. ;)
    Hope you're adjusting well to life with 2 littles.
    Love,
    Em

    ReplyDelete