Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quick update

We moved yet again. It has been our third time moving since Lillian was born. This move will be our last for a long time, at least I hope so. We really didn't know where we wanted to settle down at. We always thought we would live somewhere else other than Billings, MT but God had other plans. Having another baby so quick after the first kept us around longer to realize that we need to be here. The family and friend support we have is incredible and we couldn't imagine leaving. Bryce's dad got some unfortunate news that he is in the early stages of Parkinson's so that was also a huge deciding factor. We wanted to make sure we are around now while he can hold his grandbabies anytime he wants and let me tell you Lilly LOVES her Papa! It warms my heart watching her with him and Bryce's mom. We couldn't imagine taking her and moving away. So that said we bought a house and we are settling here in Billings, MT and I couldn't be happier. We live in a cookie cutter subdivision and got greeted by most of the neighborhood and even got some yummy treats out of it:) This isn't exactly how I pictured where we would be living but I think that is more proof that this is where God wants us.
SO on to the babies. Lillian is 18 months! She is doing great, talking up a storm and absorbing every piece of knowledge she can through out the day. She loves her new house and all the room she has to run around and play. Oliver is now 5 months and is the sweetest thing ever. I just want to eat him up. I could lay on the floor with him all day making him laugh and kissing his sweet face. He LOVES Lillian. he gets so excited when she pays attention to him. Its so sweet. They keep me very busy; it makes me wonder what I did with all my time before kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment